Level 1: Cadet


My daughter is travelling overseas and I want her to have Fon WIFI, how can we make this happen as she has already left the country and is in France.

Was this helpful?

  • Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Help

Hi @Gallo


Thanks for reaching out regarding your daughters FON Wi-Fi options. To obtain FON through Telstra Air as part of her Telstra plan she would need to have the Telstra Air app installed on her phone. I fear that she may not be able to register on her mobile as she must be connected to the Telstra mobile network in Australia while the Telstra Air app is being set up. 


It won't hurt to try so please check out the following page for instructions on how to set up and register for Telstra Air.




Thanks for your time and please do let us know how you go.


- Jimmy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

My Telstra

Keep tabs on your estimated usage with the My Telstra app.

Find out more