Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

I want to upgrade my data

I have already added the extra free data on my plan but with home schooling etc at the moment I need to upgrade my mobile data plan and when I try to it tells me that I have to pay at my phone which I don’t want to. Is there an easy fix to this? Running out of data as we speak. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: I want to upgrade my data

Hi @Lisano

Thank you for your post and my apologies for any delays getting assistance. 
No one on CrowdSupport has access to accounts to assist with upgrading services.  

If your query is yet to be resolved, the best way to get in touch right now is via the Get Help tab of the My Telstra App (blue chat icon, bottom right corner) 
Messages sent via the My Telstra app are being recieved and being responded to in order of urgency. 

If you haven't already please send a message via the My Telstra App and one of the consultants will be in touch. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

My Telstra

Keep tabs on your estimated usage with the My Telstra app.

Find out more