Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Internet on mobile

A few days ago I cancelled a number ending in 830which was my tablet I no longer use but telestra has taken off my 32 gb I had on this phone. Telestra put me back to 3 gb instead. Please adjust back to 32 gbs and credit back the addons I’ve had to use in last few days

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Internet on mobile

Never post your mobile number in a public forum such as this.

You will need to give the mobile assurance team a call on 125 111 to get this investigated. It can't be done through this forum.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Suziyates,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about this issue with the inclusions of your plan, I can understand this would be quite frustrating.

I recommend speaking to our billing team about this one, you can find them online via Live Chat here or over the phone on 13 22 00 (when prompted, say 'billing and refunds').

Please let me know how you go.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero

Hello
You'll be best to speak to the Disconnections team who specialize in such matters.....as your situation involves a recent disconnection.
Ring 132200 and say Disconnections. If you ring between 8.30am and 8.30pm AEDT your call should be handled by the Adelaide team.
If I have helped you, a "Like" would be appreciated.

If my advice is a solution, please acknowledge it.

I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. Expert in current Telstra Go repeaters & smart antennas.
"Being 75 years of age, entitles one to be an expert at everything!!"

My Telstra

Keep tabs on your estimated usage with the My Telstra app.

Find out more