Mobile Protect internet time restrictions
When using the My Telstra app, I don’t have the option under Services to select select Manage select Telstra Mobile Protect &choose the mobile service I’d like to manage & setup restrictions on.
My Telstra app
- Download or open the My Telstra app
- Tap on the Services tab and select the mobile service you want to set up Mobile Protect on
- Scroll down to Your plan and select Manage
- Tap on Options and select Telstra Mobile Protect
- Choose the mobile service you’d like to manage and follow the setup process to choose your restrictions
- 0 Likes
- 232 Views
- 1 Reply
Was this helpful?
- Yes it was, thank you
- No, I still need help
Re: Mobile Protect internet time restrictions
Unfortunately this is normal: Telstra's iOS app does not do what the website states, and there is no access to Mobile Protect on the app.
The instructions online to access Mobile Protect via a web browser also do not match what appears in my.telstra.
I have spent hours over the last day trying to get someone from the MyTelstra app to look into it for me, but there's a fairly quick turnover of staff, and I have to continually repeat myself to people who don't know the difference between Mobile Protect and Broadband Protect.
- 0 Likes
- 0 Replies