Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Mobile Protect

With Mobile Protect, rather than limiting the access to blocking days and times, can you set a limit on how much data is used?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 20: Director

Re: Mobile Protect

Hi, Test5. Smiley Happy

Unfortunately, no. It only allows you to do the following:

• Block unwanted calls or callers, texts or texters made over the Telstra Mobile Network – Manage a list of numbers kids can call, text or be called and text by on their phone.
  • Set up a safe list of numbers and websites – Choose numbers that can always be accessed.
  • Manage the time kids can spend online and making calls – Place time-of-day limits on web browsing and phone calls so they have distraction-free homework periods and internet-free bedtimes.
  • Choose the mobile web content which can be accessed – Mobile Protect allows parents to select internet browsing profiles that are tailored for young children and teens that permit some sites, while blocking adult-oriented content.

Kind regards,

Hit the Kudos button if you have found my contribution helpful and please mark Accepted Solutions where applicable.

Other than being a customer, I have no affiliation with Telstra Corporation Limited, and all opinions expressed are solely my own which may not necessarily be mirrored or endorsed by the company.

My Telstra

Keep tabs on your estimated usage with the My Telstra app.

Find out more