CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

New recharge Mobile Broadband Plus - does existing credit carry over with a 12month recharge?

Hi, 

iPad with data prepaid SIM - has been recharge with the 12 month plans for last 3 to 4 years and roll overs has created a large credit.

It is not apparent if an existing credit will carry over if I pick a new 10GB 12 month recharge. Sure the 10G I but now will not carry over - that is explicit - but what happens to the 30G approx credit I have from the old plans that rolled over?

Thanks in advance

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: New recharge Mobile Broadband Plus - does existing credit carry over with a 12month recharge?

Hi Jim5678.

Thanks for coming through. Please raise this with our prepaid livechat team -  http://tel.st/nxzt - who can look at the specifics of your account and service and help you further.

Let us know how you get on - Matthew.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

My Telstra

Keep tabs on your estimated usage with the My Telstra app.

Find out more