Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Payment issues

Hello

I have been a Telstra customer for years now and i always pay my bill on time.

I never have had issues paying my bill through the app apart from the last few months

This is the third time I have paid through the app and it has said I have paid and then a few weeks later my account has been suspended.

The issue is:

The app says i have paid my bill. I receive a confirmation email from telstra saying i have paid. It says i have a direct debit set up. Then a few weeks later it says the bill is over due and my account is suspended. 

I have put in a complaint about this months ago and no one has followed up or even bothered to contact me.

Last time I physically had to go into a store to get my account un suspended and even they were unsure why the issue keeps happening. 

I would like someone to contact me with a solution or I would like to cancel my account.

I shouldnt have my account suspended over a fault with telstras services.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Payment issues

Nobody at Crowdsupport has access to Account Information or Billing Systems.

You will need to contact Telstra either by calling 125 8880 or by sending a message using the My Telstra app on your mobile (blue icon, bottom right of Get Help screen), and if Codi tries to redirect you, type "Speak to a consultant" and you should get transferred to the queue to chat to a human.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

My Telstra

Keep tabs on your estimated usage with the My Telstra app.

Find out more