Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Prepaid mobile plan SIMPLICITY. My prepaid is not joined in my Account, Trying to access extra 25g .

Hi i am on the simplicity plan and have been for years.. i dont get much data and i have tried to  get the extra 25g on the telstra app, but i get nothing.. I have LG  Q6 phone.   I have a account joined together with Internet and Home phone.  Does anyone know how i can acess the 25g data.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Later id                                                                                                                                 

Later id like to change plan anyway to prepaid and internet data.anyway,  I have gone through $60.00  in a month .  can any help or suggest  a plan  round 20.00 per momth  or know bout BELONG as they are part of Telstra.  THanks ,TRacy.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help

My Telstra

Keep tabs on your estimated usage with the My Telstra app.

Find out more