Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

sim activation website

Answered

Hi. I'm trying to activate a sim, but for the past three days I get through the whole process only for the website to advise it is experiencing difficulties. This happens both on my laptop or if I use my mobile.  Anyone having the same problem? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Re: sim activation website

FYI. Just to let you know I resolved this myself. I still have a telstra login which I used but it seems the website let me sign in but wouldn't activate the app. So the answer is to sign in as a guest. Once activated, the website then let me use my current login. Hope this helps someone else.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

FYI. Just to let you know I resolved this myself. I still have a telstra login which I used but it seems the website let me sign in but wouldn't activate the app. So the answer is to sign in as a guest. Once activated, the website then let me use my current login. Hope this helps someone else.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

@Mary1001 wrote:

Your blog is simply amazing, congratulations on your great work!

My Telstra

Keep tabs on your estimated usage with the My Telstra app.

Find out more