Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra help during Covid- for its international students

I recharged 5 days back. I used to receive additional 10gb with the already given 10gb for the 30$ recharge. Now first thing I have only received the 10gb and I think Telstra should have some offer for international students during this covid crisis. Especially students in general. And is there some offer available that I do not know about for students please update me.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Telstra help during Covid- for its international students

The bonus data offers generally expire after about 3 months.

Try changing your offer. There is currently a 25GB (8GB +17GB bonus) for $30 offer (for the first 3 recharges before 31st August).

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Telstra help during Covid- for its international students

Hi @Jerrin,

It sounds like you're on the Pre-Paid Max plan as that plan had 10GB Bonus Data for the first 3 recharge's.

The Max plan $30 Recharge has Unlimited standard international calls to some countries.

The Pre-Paid Complete plan that Jupiter is referring to doesn't have Unlimited International Calls to any country....it has Zone 1 and Zone 2.

A $30/28 day expiry recharge on the Pre-Paid Complete plan has 300 minutes (5 hours) talk to Zone 1 countries and 60 minutes (1 hour) talk to Zone 2 countries.

If you make a lot of International Calls now to a country that has unlimited calling using your current Pre-Paid plan, you might not want to change to the Pre-Paid Complete plan.

The below link shows the Complete plan inclusions per recharge.

https://www.telstra.com.au/mobile-phones/prepaid-mobiles/offers-and-rates#SIMSK

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.

My Telstra

Keep tabs on your estimated usage with the My Telstra app.

Find out more