95 cents a day at 12.01 pm

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: Unknown subscription

that isn’t a helpful description to be listed. Sounds like something weird is happening. Based on that I would highly suggest speaking to the support team on 132200 or on livechat so they can investigate that and get it fixed. 

Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

Does it show any information regarding it wherever you are seeing it listed? 

Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Checked telstra app today and in usage and messages there is "content"  and 95 cents being charged to extra credit daily at 12.01pm every day for last 5 days. Did not authorize. 

Highlighted

messages there is "content"  and 95 cents being charged to extra credit daily at 12.01pm every day for last 5 days. Did not authorize. 

Highlighted

Hello  DrQ

Replying to your question re 

Checked telstra app today and in usage and messages there is "content"  and 95 cents being charged to extra credit daily at 12.01pm every day for last 5 days. Did not authorize. 

Highlighted

@DrQ wrote:

Does it show any information regarding it wherever you are seeing it listed? 

Extra credit is being charged 95c daily. Discovered when checking 24/7 app . Usage. Messages. "content" .... 95 cents.  Last 5 days at 12.01pm 

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

that isn’t a helpful description to be listed. Sounds like something weird is happening. Based on that I would highly suggest speaking to the support team on 132200 or on livechat so they can investigate that and get it fixed. 

Helpful Links

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

@TellDunkin wrote:

Just what I needed, worked a treat, thank you!

My Telstra

Keep tabs on your estimated usage with the My Telstra app.

Find out more