JL76
Level 2: Rookie

iPhone XS delivery delays

Is anyone else waiting several weeks for delivery of a new iPhone? I ordered an xs on a post-paid contract late February 2020. It's now 4 weeks to the day and still nothing. The useless tracker on the Telstra site just says "in progress" with no other info. I'd just appreciate basic info from Telstra. E.g. to say it's on backorder or due to COVID they're experiencing delays, etc etc. Obviously it's impossible to get through to them now that the Manila call centre is shut down and they're dealing with more important issues than a missing phone order...but still...

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: iPhone XS delivery delays

Yes, there are delays at the moment.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Kaz77
Level 1: Cadet

Yes I am also waiting for my new phone and currently am without one and of course still being charged. Ridiculous. I have no problem receiving other mail so I am not ijmpressed with such a long waiting time and no access to even find out an approx date for delivery Smiley Sad 

BelleAvakin

I have been waiting 4 days and cannot get through to anyone to find out how long this will take - phoneless till it is sorted. I received an order confirmation but it hasn't been posted yet. When I try to track it it says it cannot find the details. I would just like to know how long it will be and when my plan will commence.... 

Kaz77

I ended up going into the Telstra store. They checked my order and it was basically just floating in limbo. They cancelled it and I walked out with a new phone. I would have been waiting forever otherwise. I suggest you go to a Telstra shop and have them check it for you 🙂

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit