Troi8oi
Level 1: Cadet

Oppo A5 2020 android 11 update

Does anyone know when the update is going to come for the A5 2020,. 

Everywhere says that the update is going to be rolling out from December last year but I still can't find anything only the ones in India and Pakistan have been updated.... Please help.

Troy Zorad

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Oppo A5 2020 android 11 update

You will need to ask Oppo directly. They develop and release the firmware for their devices. Telstra only tests it prior to release (and no, they don't provide updates on the testing process).

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Jupiter

Doing a quick search on the Oppo Australia support site (took 5 seconds to find it in a Google search), it would appear that there was one released in December and in February and April.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Troi8oi
Level 1: Cadet

Mine is stuck on cph1943, I've downloaded the newest updates and when I install it stays the same and says I'm running Android 10 not 11

Troy Zorad
Jupiter

India and Indonesia are the only two countries that have had Android 11 released for them (end of May 2021).

You will need to contact Oppo to find out when they plan to release it for Australia.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit