Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Panasonic KX-TGP600 Reset

Answered

Hi, 

I'd like to reassign a current TIPT number to a new number. 

When i try to look for the authentication option nothing is there. When i log into the ip address it asks for a pw. Not sure what that is. 

The status light for the KX-TGP600 a solid green. It either won't pair with the UDT131 or it will but looks like it still has the old number attached.

Please help  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Re: Panasonic KX-TGP600 Reset

Looks like if you hold the button down until the lights go berzerk on the base it looks like it totally forgets original handset pairing triggering the authentication option to appear again. 

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Level 20: Director

Hi - if you have Factory Reset the KX-TGP600, the default User ID usually is 'admin' and the Password is 'adminpass'. Not familiar with programming - only had a preliminary play with the menus. 

Highlighted

Hi thanks for the reply - Yeah i've tried the admin / adminpass but didnt work. 

Highlighted

It's been some time since I experimented with this device which I was given with a used V7610 modem - my notes also show 'customer service id' and 'cspass' - I assume they may have been the original user ID and password - can't remember.

Highlighted

its weird - despite assigning a completely different device profile to the number it will still call on the old number 

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Looks like if you hold the button down until the lights go berzerk on the base it looks like it totally forgets original handset pairing triggering the authentication option to appear again. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Glad you discovered something that worked for you. It's not a walk in the park - the Admin Guide is 426 pages.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit