AnotherAdam
Level 2: Rookie

Can you change the default LAN IP on a Telstra Gateway Pro?

Answered

Hi all,

first post here so apologies if this has already been answered somewhere. I did have a search around...

I've got the standard Telstra Gateway Pro modem (Netgrat V7610) on my DOT plan. It replaces a TP-Link I had been using after my earlier units died. My issue is that I have a security camera setup all tied in to the old modem at 192.168.1.0 and the new unit is 192.168.15.1. Rather than change all my cameras and NVR, is it possible to change the 15.1. to 1.0?

I'm anticipating this modem dying too and having to change again (as I've done 4 times so far) thus my reluctance to change the cameras. Also, to change the cameras I have to take a Windows laptop and plug into each one individually which is pretty hard given I'm a 100% Mac house.

Any help appreciated. I'm not an IT expert but can bumble my way through most things.

Cheers, Adam

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
cf4
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: Can you change the default LAN IP on a Telstra Gateway Pro?

Yes it it is possible to change the LAN IP address to 192.168.1.1.  The IP address can be changed by loging into modem and changing the  LAN IP address at Advanced > LAN.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
cf4
Accepted Solution

Yes it it is possible to change the LAN IP address to 192.168.1.1.  The IP address can be changed by loging into modem and changing the  LAN IP address at Advanced > LAN.

View solution in original post

AnotherAdam
Level 2: Rookie

Thanks very much cf4. I did it today and it worked perfectly. Cheers Smiley Happy

My Telstra

Manage your business services on your mobile with the My Telstra app.

Find out more