sameer_bhathal
Level 1: Cadet

cancel one phone number and change the technology of the rest

hi team members,

Need help as Telstra store people can' help anymore in my city (Toowoomba, QLd)

I have one MBN and internet with telstra over DOT under my name in my main account. Lets consider this as Account A for simplicity.

Apart from this, I has had 4 other numbers and two broadband connections under different account and under different company name. All these services are over BSIP. Lets consider this as Account B.

Recently, I have successfully, transferred every single service and number under my name in my main account A.

Now, I want to cancel all the services which were originally in Account B except one phone number. And want to change that number's technology from BSIP to DOT. By doing this, I just want two numbers on my current DOT technology and one internet connection.

can you guys suggest the right channel to do it ?

Thanks in advance.

Sameer

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: cancel one phone number and change the technology of the rest

I would suggest starting by contacting the team that looks after the Business SIP services. 

https://www.telstra.com.au/business-enterprise/products/unified-communications/collaboration/on-prem...

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

My Telstra

Manage your business services on your mobile with the My Telstra app.

Find out more