Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

DOT Netgear Router and PABX

Have a DOT system, doesnt work properly. Bought a PABX system and wish to plug PABX into Netgear Router. I would use the analog FXS1 port to plug PABX into. Can this be done. I have 1 line coming in and FXS2 is plugged into the fax line.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: DOT Netgear Router and PABX

DOT will not work with the PABX system so you will need to look into a different business product. You can talk to our accounts team on 132 000.

- Shelly

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Thank you Shelleck, as I received this  forum reply I was on the phone with Telstra techos who said that PABX will work with NBN, so I have to wait until Dec 31st. A very long wait with a system I have that isnt working. Smiley Sad

cheers

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Thanks for the update. Let us know how you go.

- Shelly

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

My Telstra

Manage your business services on your mobile with the My Telstra app.

Find out more