Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

DOT Support - NON EXISTENT

Wait times for phone support is beyond ridiculous.

1hr 45

1hr 16

1hr 32

58 min

and the all time record today of 2 hr 38 minutes

When I finally spoke to someone I was told the case number had been lodged with the wrong department and I need to call a different 1800 number... now on hold for 16 minutes and counting !

Been plagued with a host of problems.. the latest being the fixed phonle line is no longer operable.

Was told by a support rep when I finally got through that the fixed line had been migrated through to the DOT as part on an internal upgade. When I explained that the fixed line was crucial as an additional phone it was suggested I purchase a cordless phone and plug it into the back of the router...

I then pointed out that in a power shortage/power cut situation the router would go down and we would lose the ip telephone system... IE no means of calling in or out

As we are already onto our third router (which saw a combined downtime of 3 weeks) being without a fixed phone line is business suicide !

Think very wisley before going DOT

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: DOT Support - NON EXISTENT

Hi eluminate,

I'm can understand your frustration with the experience that you have had so far. This is not the experience that we want for our customers, and we will be training more consultants to help relieve those long wait times.

I will send you a private message shortly so that you can provide your account and contact details.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Level 1: Cadet

Re: DOT Support - NON EXISTENT

this is so true not DOT support.. system down again.....very un happy.

My Telstra

Manage your business services on your mobile with the My Telstra app.

Find out more