Highlighted
Level 3: Gumshoe

DOT Support - NON EXISTENT

DOT is a joke

spent 5 hours straight on the phone today

was lied to several times

had all sorts of bull**bleep** suggested to me

was suggested that i just plug in an old modem ......  funny try and use an ADSL modem on a VDSL line ...lol 

do you have any idea what you are talking about telstra ....

where do you get your staff from

was suggested that ill have to wait a week for the next appointment for it to be fixed

Telstra is a joke

Started out today with a working ADSL connection ended the day thanks to Telstra provisioning with an un-usable VDSL FTTN connection.

New Telstra gateway pro DOT device connects ... but won't route data ... beyond the Telstra network

spent 5 hours talking to more that 20 Telstra staff and none of them could help at all.

I give up this problem is about to become the Telstra Business Centres problem.

DOT ORDER Number  # FTJY4G5N

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Re: DOT Support - NON EXISTENT

I am still trying but failing to get my Issues with DOT sorted.  I have not had one person be able to fix a technical issue or even arrange for a technician to attend since 27 June 2016.  It's nearly a year!!  They all say they are going to help but they get nothing done.  Also lodged on the same day was a complaint that what was recommended for me by Telstra (the recomendation was the only reason i bought) was not fit for purpose and I wanted to change to a different service that could keep up with the demand we have.

They only way I have been able to even get communication from Telstra is by not paying the bills (On a system not working anyway).  Good luck to you but after the nearly 50hours talking to the phillippines with so called telstra experts, I'm completely lacking in faith tha telstra have any capacity the ability to help.

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: DOT Support - NON EXISTENT

Hi Solarguy, 

You can find more details regarding DOT support information on the Telstra Business Community Forum Page

If you are unable to find the information required, you can find the contact information for the Business Support Team here to get further assistance. 

Regards - 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

My Telstra

Manage your business services on your mobile with the My Telstra app.

Find out more