AboutSS
Level 2: Rookie

Separating number from group or disabling DOT altogether

I have spent 30-40 hours with chat support (because it is IMPOSSIBLE to speak to a real person) as I need to port our fax number to a fax to email service and every time I speak to someone I get different information with promises of further information being sent on how to achieve this but I have never received anything. No one ever rings, no emails are ever received and I am going nowhere with this. Does anyone have any idea how I can achieve this? We have multiple drop outs a day on our service and when we have no internet we have no phones or faxes. We have managed to get a technician who came out once and told us there were line problems in the area, he fixed that days problem and it was back dropping out next day. We were told there would be follow up calls to make sure the service was working but none have ever been received.

We cannot run our business like this and Telstra are unwilling or unable to supply a solution. Do I have any other options any one could suggest? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Greg

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help

My Telstra

Manage your business services on your mobile with the My Telstra app.

Find out more