Don741
Level 1: Cadet

ABC Chanel 202 missing

1. Hi all, does anyone know why ABC Chanel 202 has suddenly and without warning been deleted and not replaced ?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
iPat91
Support Team
Support Team

Re: ABC Chanel 202 missing

Hey @Don741, we haven't heard anything go out about the ABC HD channel being removed. Can I get you to confirm how you currently stream your channels as well as how long this channel has been missing?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Tp3601
Level 1: Cadet

I would also like to understand why it disappeared last Wednesday 24th unannounced

Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity

Well, interestingly, Foxtel no longer lists the ABC on their Free To Air availability page and Channel 10 has a "No" against the Definition column.

Free-to-air TV - Support - Foxtel

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
smokiedawson
Level 4: Private Eye

Hi go to this link, explains it all. Do the local channel scan then arrow to the right to change to your local ABC. That is will now show on 102 I stead of the national ABC.

202 is no more as per artical below.

https://www.foxtel.com.au/support/abc-channel-changes.html

Jupiter

It's odd that that would be the cause as the changes in that article happened on the 4th October 2020. They really should include the year if they are going to leave articles posted on the website.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit