Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Adding channels to Foxtel from Telstra plan

I currently just have the entertainment package, Can we request single channel upgrades or do we have to upgrade to the whole package?

For example, I want the channels E and Showcase but don't want the rest of the channels that come with those 2 packages.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Adding channels to Foxtel from Telstra plan

Hi Shanii89.

Thanks for taking the time to get in contact with us in regards to this! Welcome To CrowdSupport Smiley Happy

Unfortunately you cannot add singular channels to your Foxtel service, you need to add a 'package'/ Details can be found here: https://www.telstra.com.au/entertainment/foxtel-from-telstra

Cheers.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

So you cant just add another package? eg: Get Entertainment for $25 base... Then just add Entertainment Plus $10 ontop of that? Then add Drama $20 ontop of that?

Like Build Your Own

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Robferre, 

Sorry about any confusion. 

If your Foxtel from Telstra is a part of a bundle you would not be able to create a build your own package. A BYO package in this instance can only be done via contacting us here: http://tel.st/49kl (Open 24x7). 

-Patrice 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit