Highlighted
Level 4: Private Eye

Adding channels to Foxtel from Telstra

Just out of contract on my Telstra Foxtel on T-Box ...

Telstra were currently doing good deals on moving to "real" Foxtel from Telstra .. so signed up one of the plans on offer (Entertainment + Sport + Drama bundle).

IQ2 unit was installed last week ... and working great ...

I did notice there was some slight differences between the shows on the IQ2 and T-Box (packages) so need to pay a little more and add a couple of extra packages to give the shows I had on T-Box.

Logged in to Telstra My Account and can see the Foxtel (from Telstra) account there ... but cannot find any page where I can add "Doccumentary" and "Entertainment Plus" packs ($10 + $10 extra) ...

Can anyone advise how\where to add the two additional packages etc ...

Cheers ..

Gary W.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Adding channels to Foxtel from Telstra

Hi GaryW

Thanks for the post, apologies for the delay in responding. 

It is great to read you are enjoying your new Foxtel from Telstra service, Has your question regarding upgrading of packages been followed up on or resolved since posting? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 4: Private Eye

Re: Adding channels to Foxtel from Telstra

All sorted out ... did have to call the 13 number and get them to add the packs .. but up and running with new packs active in 30 mins .. GW

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit