Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

AV sender IQHD Problem

Hi

My first post

I have just upgraded from IQ1 to IQHD, works great to Full HD TV via HDMI cable and sound to surround sound receiver via optical cable but the picture on an old DSE G2050 in another room is no longer very good, washed out and greens showing as red/orange etc. The AV sender is connected to the IQHD via AV white/red/yellow and receiver connected to TV via S-video and white/red audio, Is the problem with the AV sender or with the DSE TV, or both or with the connection, any help would be appreciated

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: AV sender IQHD Problem

If they picture is great on one TV but not over the sender it might be an issue with the senders reception... if it works on one TV that would rule out most issues with the IQHD box itself... Are you able to try swap out the cables connected to both the TV and the IQHD from the sender just incase it is the AV cables which are causing the issue?
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: AV sender IQHD Problem

It sounds like you have lost a colour channel. Probably the blue given the description of the picture that you are getting, usually it is a problem with the cables.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit