Highlighted
Level 3: Gumshoe

Cancel Foxtel - Nothing works

Answered

Hello, Ive been trying to cancel foxtel with telstra for a while now. Calling Telstra does nothing and it says they can't assist. I just want my subscription cancelled, finished, gone, I dont want it anymore. The Telstra app and website looks pretty useless as well and the cancellation page kept giving me errors. I just want this cancelled!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Re: Cancel Foxtel - Nothing works

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Same here, very frustrating!!

Highlighted

same here ive tried everything but no go

Highlighted

This looks a bit like the deal I scored with my attempt to return all but useless Roku/TV3. I passed  1hr 14 mins on Sunday AM 09/08 chatting to "Analou" who accepted my case that I didn't want this TV3 thing as I was unable to fully learn or appreciate is characteristics until I saw it trying to get into action. I was advised to present myself & device to local Telstra Store [who rejected me just the day before]. Same the following day: The chat text supposedly entered by "Analou" has disappeared - if it was ever there - and store manager declines to accept the goods "without approval". Whose f***g approval does he need? The same Telstra Store was able to sign me up for an internet bundle, that could have included whatever TV dongle was then going the rounds. Telstra KNOW this is obsolescent tech trash I'd say.

Highlighted

I'm having the same problem, and can't see the Telstra response in the message chain. Can anyone help with this please?

Highlighted

I’ve been trying to cancel my home internet, home phone and Foxtel since August 12th 2020 and can’t get a response. I’ve just been charged for another month. Any idea how to fix this anyone? It’s like crickets on the telstra app when I post looking for help. 

I have the same problem but am unable to open the answer reply .

Is this just another way telstra screws us

@Mezzzz wrote:

Resolved!

Highlighted

Same issue been going on for the last month. Now and still have not been able to cancel 

Highlighted

I've been attempting to drop my home web, home telephone, and Foxtel since August twelfth, 2020, and can't get a reaction. I've recently been charged Astro lightstick for one more month. Any thought about how to fix this anybody? It resembles crickets on the Telstra application when I post searching for help.

Alex John
Highlighted

so what was the solution? I have been attempting to cancel my foxtel as well!

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit