Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Cancelation fee

I spoke to a lady online at Telstra who told me a good deal about getting Foxtel but she forgot to mention I needed a dish to be able to use it so when I got my Foxtel I couldn’t set it up and I messaged Telstra again and told them I don’t have a dish as I am renting I am not aloud to get one so I cannot use if I knew this I wouldn’t of even signed up they said to me send back the Foxtel and they will cancel it and I won’t be charged because I wasnt told the correct things so the next day I sent it back off. I had the Foxtel for 1 day never even connected it. Month later passes and I have been charged over $420 in fees
$150 self instal kit
$292 early termination fee
For having Foxtel for one day, this is ridiculous.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Cancelation fee

Hi MissJ3. 

I am sorry to hear you have had the charges on your account when you were advised these would be waived. 

In this case, I would recommend you get back in contact with our billing team on 132200 as soon as you can so we can get your bills adjusted as you were previously advised. 

Let us know how you go. 

Regards -

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit