Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

foxtel 3 months free offer

I recently changed to a new telstra bundle offering a 24 month foxtel now offer. I made attempts to redeem through my existing but deactivated account but the offer would not come up. Two long and fruitless phonecalls to foxtel got me nowhere. I then did a new account using my second email address which worked but I can't log in tells me my account doesnt exist. I have just spent ages on the phone again on 131999 and got nowhere. They told me to ring telstra but it is a foxtel issue so 3 weeks later still no foxtel ridiculous. Clearly this is a issue for alot of people. Foxtel have no idea how the telstra bundles work and no idea how to resolve anything the above number you are referring everyone to is useless. Do not offer something which cannot be accessed. Needs an urgent resolution or it willbe taken further. I have had enough!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: foxtel 3 months free offer

Hi @Shelley3,

Thanks for reaching out. To redeem your Foxtel Now offer this needs to be activated through your Telstra My Account: http://tel.st/cpyn. I recommend following the 'forgot username' or 'forgot password' links to help you log in.

If you're still having trouble, or are able to log in but your services are not reflecting in the Account our Live Chat team here: http://tel.st/hsc3 will be able to help your reset/ link the account.

Once you’ve logged in, scroll to the bottom of the page or on the right of your screen (if using a desktop) you’ll see ‘My Offers’.

If you tap on this you’ll be re-directed to a new web page called the ‘hub’. From there you’ll see your Foxtel Now offer. Tap on this and select the categories you’d like (you may only be eligible for a select few). If you’d like more, these will be added at the cost per month.

You may be required to create a Foxtel Now account/ log into an existing Foxtel Now account.

From there you should be fine to use the service.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit