Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

FOXTEL Go content locked

Answered
Hi,

I'm a Foxtel from telstra customer and subscribe to the platinum package, however when I login to FOXTEL Go all the content is locked.

I have searched the KB and noticed that a few people have had the same issues but there is no solution available.

Could someone please help?

Thanks Smiley Happy
~SeekTheWolf~
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 21: Augmented
Accepted Solution

Re: FOXTEL Go content locked

Hi, can you try uninstalling and reinstalling also tell me If it works on another device
Could just be an outage

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted

Just wondering, have you jailbroken or rooted your device also have you activated it in any other device
Highlighted

Hi GlennL,

In response to your questions, no and no.

Rgds
~SeekTheWolf~
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Hi, can you try uninstalling and reinstalling also tell me If it works on another device
Could just be an outage

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Lol uninstall/reinstall fixed it, you're a legend GlennL.

Thanks heaps for your help and have a great weekend.
~SeekTheWolf~
Highlighted

My foxtel go content is locked out on my mobile , it is a HTC 1 M8. Just the sport package is locked out the rest works fine. Please help.I want the sport to work too. Telstra phone help was no help,8  hrs on phone. I have tbox fox. Thanks

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Rick, 

What is the error that you receive? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

I don't get an error, just that grey key saying i am locked out. The other channels all work fine on my phone. . I subscribe to sports package so it shouldn't be locked out. I have tried to delete and reinstall app. I have also reset the tbox and also the modem. None of them worked. Thanks Rick

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Rick2,

The information I have here is that our Foxtel Faults team are the experts on issues with Foxtel Go, and you can reach them on 131 999. I would recommend giving them a try about this issue.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Highlighted

Just wondering if anyone had come up with a solution to this? Having the same issue, pent 30 mins on the phone with Foxtel support which did nothing to help. Not working  Ipad or Iphone, have deleted and reinstalled app.

Thanks

Daz

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Dazza1970.

Thats no good to hear. Have you taken a look at Foxtels troubleshooting page here for GO service isses? https://www.foxtel.com.au/got/support/tv/troubleshooting/issues-apps-extras/foxtel-go.html

I have also found some troubleshooting on Foxtels support forum here https://community.foxtel.com.au/t5/Foxtel-Go/foxtel-go-channels-are-locked-i-cannot-get-it-to-work-i...

Can you please have a go at both of these support links. Let us know how you go. 

Regards - 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

Highlighted

Ive tried just about everything I think!! Just my sport is grey key locked out, and I subscribe to it, and yes, I have reinstalled a 100 times, and yes my device is supported ad yes i have reset tbox and updated... and rang fox and telstra....both passed the buck so to speak!! Telstra wanted to charge me $150 an hour over the phone to a tech guy....WTF!!!!!! Just unlock the sport please, surely it can't be that f#@$n hard!!!!!!!!!!

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

hi Rick2 

I can appreciate that this is extremely frustrating for you, as you have subscribed to the Sport Package and it isn't working. 

It actually sounds like the Sport Package has not been correctly added to your account. I acknowledge that you have already spoken to us, but you will need to contact us again, by calling 132200 and saying Foxtel after the prompt. 

Regards

Highlighted

Sure you say 132200 and say Foxtel....the other guy( moderator)  just above you in the comments say 131999 and say Foxtel....contradiction again........Ive tried...14 hours in total on phone. You win.......Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Rick2

Both numbers work equally as well - 132 999 is a direct number to the Foxtel Faults queue, and 13 22 00 is Telstra's number that will route you through to Foxtel from Telstra.

What have the staff over the phone tried to get it working so far?

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit