Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Foxtel Go Not Recognizing Subscription

Hi, Has anyone had trouble with Foxtel Go not recognising your subscription? I have been using Go for over a year with no trouble and all of a sudden i got an error message that logged me out and when i went to log back in it says that i dont have a subscription. Its not only happened with my PC but also my iPad. I have tried uninstalling it then reinstalling it with no success. Has anyone had this issues and found a solution? Thanks

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Re: Foxtel Go Not Recognizing Subscription

Yep same problem on iPad. Noticed it two days ago. Rang support, she said her last five calls were the same. Told me to check crowd support for updates! Btw  I've tried the usual stuff - reboots, reinstalled the app etc..

Highlighted

Having the same problem tonight.  TBOX works for channels but the foxtel go app says I have no subscription. 

Highlighted

What is the fix for this issue

Highlighted
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Toby,

Apparently there isn't a Fix....
Because all of the posters have been sent here to Crowdsupport where not a single person is able to actually help resolve the issue because it appears to be a system wide fault for Foxtel on T-Box customers...

As I said to a poster on another thread, FoxtelGo is managed by Foxtel themselves, and the issue appears to be that the Foxtel ID that is used to access Foxtel Go is not reading subscriptions correctly... meaning it is likely a Foxtel issue, but for the people that have tried both they end up just getting bounced between the two and no one in either organisation seems to want to help resolve the issue...

Your only step forward if you are unable to get assistance via LiveChat or Phone is to lodge a complaint. Which can be done via this page: https://say.telstra.com.au/customer/general/forms/Email-Complaint

If enough people all lodge a complaint about the same issue it might eventually reach someone who will go through the process of getting it looked into...
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Highlighted
Level 3: Gumshoe

Try changing your telstra password it worked for me
Highlighted

Mine is working again tonight. Didn't do anything, it just worked

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit