Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Foxtel go

Could not log on to Foxtel go because my tbox was registered multiple times with each registration counting as a device.  I was forced to de register my other devices to watch Foxtel.  Now I can't re register them because I have exceeded my changes for the month.  After more than 3 hours of being on hold and being transferred to the wrong area who then transferred me back to the original person who could not help, I have cancelled fox, and won't be a Telstra customer for much longer.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Re: Foxtel go

I have had same problem, all started at new bill cycle, might try disconnecting fox on T-Box and reconnecting to see what happens, no help from any support people at all no one seems to know anything about it
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Same here. Rang Telstra last week and they said it would be fixed. Rang again today and no one can help. Sent me to crowd support. Thank you Telstra for yet another round of non-service! 

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Jackier64, 

This would be a Foxtel issue as we don't have access to Foxtel GO and can't remove listed subscription for that service. There is a limit of changes per month but this can be overridden by Foxtel. Please call FOXTEL on 131 999 or email at enquiries@foxtel.com.au (please include your FOXTEL account number and telephone).

Sorry for any inconvenience or frustration this may have caused you.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit