Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Foxtel IQ4 Error F0704

I've recently updated my My Star box to an IQ4.  When installing the new box all seemed to be going well until the onscreen setup stage.  I received a message stating that it appeared I was not subscribed to Fox One and would need to upgrade at Telstra My Account (Error F0704).  I am (and have been for many years) a Telstra Platinum customer and my subscription takes in all channel packages and the HD service.  On the surface of I don't have anything to upgrade to!  I am familiar with the 'Fox One' channel and currently receive it via my My Star box so perhaps the Fox One referred to in the on-screen message refers to something else?  My online Telstra account reflects  an 'Order in Progress' (presumably the new IQ4 box even though I have received it) - this prevents any changes to my Foxtel subscription even if I knew what the upgrade was.  It could be that this block will remain until I register the new IQ4 which I can't do while the block is there so it's a real chicken-and-egg scenario.  Of course, actually speaking to anyone at Telstra is extemely difficult at any time and well nigh impossible in these COVID-19 days.  Has anyone else had this problem?  Any solutions?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit