Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Foxtel now issue

Foxtel now would not accept my bigpond email as valid, so i tried to use another & now it says my offer has been redeemed but i have no login or email confirmation. Is there anything you can help with this please?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Foxtel now issue

Hi Neil79,

Have you tried going through the password reset process with the original e-mail address you tried signing up with to see if it was created under this e-mail address?

Please let me know how you go.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

I didnt get to a password mate. It didnt accept my email
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Sorry Neil79, It would be best to chat here  http://tel.st/gq6m and we can check on the email address for your account or the log in issues with that email. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

I am having the same issue and am getting very cranky. I rang Telstra a while ago and they insisted if I used my bigpond internet email address I would be able to create my password. Guess what, they couldnt find my email and I have tried every email I have. This cannot be so hard!! I only re signed up with Telstra on Thursday as they said I would be getting Fox Now for free for 24 months. Neil79 is right. Never got to the password bit. Refuses all emails.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit