Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Foxtel now not coming up in my offers

My husband got a new phone on a plan on Thursday last week with the 12 month Foxtel now offer and on the Telstra tv app it is not coming up in my offers

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Foxtel now not coming up in my offers

Hi CArchie.

Please find the steps below to redeem the FOXTEL Now offer:
Download the Telstra TV App from the App Store or Google Play Store.
Open the Telstra TV App and go to the ‘My Offers’ tab.
Click on the Foxtel Now banner and follow the prompts to create a Foxtel Now account or log into an existing account.
Redeem your free 12 month Foxtel Now Starter Pack(s) with choices from Pop, Drama, Docos, Kids and Lifestyle.
Download the Foxtel Now app on your eligible device (mobile/tablet) to stream your content
Let us know how you get on - Matthew.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

Still no Foxtel offer banner in our offers so can’t click it
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi, if you log into your MyAccount: http://tel.st/cpyn or the 24x7 App http://tel.st/app and scroll to the bottom the page you'll see 'My Offers'. If you tap on this you'll be re-directed to a new web page 'hub'. From there you'll see your Foxtel Now 12 months offer. Tap on this and select the categories you'd like (you may only be eligible for a select few) and if you'd like more these will be added at the cost per month.

You may be required to create a Foxtel Now account/ log into an existing Foxtel Now account. From there you should be fine to use the service.

Let me know how you go. 

-Zoe 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Highlighted

Still not coming up I think the issue may be that they haven’t updated my husbands plan as it still says he can upgrade for $99 and that his plan ends 4th Feb 2019
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi,

Sorry to hear of your frustration.

I would recommend speaking with our live chat team, who can be contacted either via this link: https://www.telstra.com.au/chatnow/landing 

Once connected they can access your account securely and provide further support. 

Please let us know how you get on and what the outcome was.

- Stef

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit