Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Foxtel Now using Tesltra Air - New subscriber - How to activate?

Not able to talk to any one, telstra air is activated how do I activate foxtel sports whixch I signed up for. Asking for a username and password and doesn't accept what we put? It is uspposed to be activated today, are we to wait for a username and password or register with Telstra user and password....any thoughts?

I am very bitter.....can someone PLEASE HELP......

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Foxtel Now using Tesltra Air - New subscriber - How to activate?

What isn't accepting your username and password? The Telstra Air connection or the Foxtel Now app? Telstra Air is not really suitable for streaming services in most cases.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted

The foxtel app on my TV

Highlighted

Hello Jupiter

Are we supposed get a separate email for foxtel now on telstra on the activation?

or
use the existing telstra ID/pw for the foxtel log in? (We tried that and it is not working...)

The chat/support is not evening understanding what we are trying to say...can I provide my account number to someone to troubleshoot this for me?

I was an old Foxtel customer and when I log in with my old foxtel account it says account de-activated (I understand). Have they applied the new bigpond ID created to my new foxtel account, if so it is not allowing to reset the PW on that as well. However the mytelstra portal opens with both the gmail and bigpond IDs which does nothing for us.

The telstra app on the phone wont log-in as well...

The activation day of the Telstra air services was today, we got the items shipped to us yesterday, the internet and Telstra TV is activated. So for the Foxtel to be activated is there any other step we are missing....
Pls help...

Highlighted

If it was a package that had a Foxtel Now subscription included, then you sign up using the link in your Telstra account and then you can log in right away.

What was the package called that you signed up for? If it was the $140 SPORTS HD
+ UNLIMITED DATA package, then the subscription is a Foxtel subscription (which uses and iQ3/4 box) and not a Foxtel Now subscription.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted

Hi Jupiter

pls see below..

Highlighted

Bundle or Package deal with phone + internet + TV+ Foxtel Now

Highlighted

OK. The Foxtel Now offer should appear in your Offers in your account (log in via the Telstra website) once the order has been finalised. This can be up to 10 business days (2 weeks) after your NBN connection goes live.

Once you click on the offer to activate it, it will take you to the Foxtel Now site to sign up. Do not use the same email address to register with Foxtel Now as you did with Foxtel as Foxtel's system cannot handle that.

Highlighted

Thanks Jupiter, We already have the internet and TV activated...we are on-call with Telstra at the moment and see if they can activate this today. 

Highlighted

sent you a PM..pls respond.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit