Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Foxtel Now

Should I change from Foxtel Cable to Foxtel Now?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 23: Superhero
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Foxtel Now

I personally would. Foxel have a free 2 week trial from memory, which I'd strongly recommend trying first to see if it fits your needs. I helped my neighbors move across and they love it.

If you have a Telstra TV there is a foxtel now app which makes it easy to use.

Alternatively if you have a chrome cast/casting enabled device or tv you can cast from the app to the TV.

Additionally if you have a cable connection to your house, foxtel is moving to satellite connections and ditching cable, so it would also save you having an ugly satellite dish on the roof.
For Official Support Chat Now, try the Online Troubleshooter, check for Outages or Raise a Complaint.

Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.
  • I work for Telstra in the following products.
  • Telstra Platinum, Telstra Business Services, Telstra Smart Home, Velocity, Locator and NBN faults.
  • I'm not here in an official capacity, I just like fixing things and respond in my own time when I can.
  • Include "@343GuiltySpark" in your reply to get my attention if you're after me specifically.
  • My opinions are my own and not that of Telstra's, just so we're all on the same page.
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Foxtel Now

Just make sure that your internet speeds are fast enough and check to make sure that you can get the channels that you want through Foxtel Now, as not all channels are available.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit