DS99
Level 2: Rookie

Foxtel on Demand - Shutdown on older IQ boxes

I received an email advising Foxtel on Demand will be shut down on older IQ boxes by end of January (I have IQ2).  I have read that some customers were offered a complimentary upgrade of their IQ box via a link in the email they received.  All I got was the email and to contact 13 2200 - no offer of complimentary upgrade.  Why is this not offered to all customers?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
martin_english
Level 2: Rookie

Re: Foxtel on Demand - Shutdown on older IQ boxes

I received a similar email, it included the text

What’s Next for you?
As part of this change you are eligible to receive an iQ Box upgrade at no extra cost. The upgrade will be available until January 20, to order your upgrade click here

The link took me to https://say.telstra.com.au/customer/general/forms/box-upgrade-only which I filled it out, (on or about December 20) but I have received no response 

DT661
Level 1: Cadet

Im still waiting too. They said they have no record of my request

RW03
Level 1: Cadet

this too has happened to me, i contacted telstra 3 weeks ago and they told me they could not assist me becasue the system was down, and they would get back to me, still waiting for them to get back to me, and always when i call there are looooong delays. still no answer as to where my new IQ4 set top box is for free.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit