Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Foxtel on T-Box (Sports Package)

Answered

Hello,

Just a quick question:

1.  When I try to manage my Foxtel package and try to add the Sports package, it says that the 1st month is free, however, when i tick the box it charges me $25.  Is there a trick to this?  Why is it charging me $25?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Re: Foxtel on T-Box (Sports Package)

Thanks for this...much appreciated.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hello GlennH,

GlennH, when you select the Sports package, it will shoe the normal charge as we are obligated to do this.

However as this have an attached promotion we will apply this on your bill so when you receive your final bill the first month will be free as $25 will be credited against the charge. Thanks GlennH.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Thanks for this...much appreciated.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Hi Joe

I subscribe to the Foxtel on T-Box Sports Package. I've been contacted a couple of times by your your after sales survey team about the service.

I mentioned that it would be good if I could receive the sports channels in hi definition as broadcast, as thay are clearly not hi-definition at present. I have a Samsung smart LCD TV.

They say hi definition is available through the T-Box for Foxtel Sports.

Please can you advise?

Thanks NickyP

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Heya Nicky,

The channels available on Foxtel on T-Box are provided in Standard Definition and this is due to the content being delivered over IPTV.

Therefore, I can confirm that Foxtel Sports is in SD and not HD as you had been advised, I do apologise.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit