Belicia
Level 2: Rookie

Foxtel on T-Box

Answered

We have just received T-Box.  I have registered successfully. On the computer it says Foxtel not available at this time try again later.  When will that happen.  Tried to look up availability for our area and cant find it. Should I contact Telstra or does it take a couple of days to become available.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ben_J
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Foxtel on T-Box

Hi Belicia,

We can do a quick check of Foxtel on T-Box serviceability for you if you come and talk with us via Live Chat: bit.ly/TChat24x7 (select Sales Orders and Enquiries). Make sure you are clear that you're asking about Foxtel on T-Box.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Ben_J
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Hi Belicia,

We can do a quick check of Foxtel on T-Box serviceability for you if you come and talk with us via Live Chat: bit.ly/TChat24x7 (select Sales Orders and Enquiries). Make sure you are clear that you're asking about Foxtel on T-Box.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

View solution in original post

Belicia
Level 2: Rookie

Went on to live chat and the technician found out the status for me straight away.

Because we had only just registered on the Saturday it takes a couple of days to come through.

Foxtel will be connected on Tuesday.

So much better than ringing Telstra and waiting on the line.
JustinB
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Glad to hear it!  Live Chat is available 24x7 as well, so even if you're a shift worker, someone will still be around to check things out for you!

- Justin

Telstra Social Media Team

Magandasiinday
Level 1: Cadet

Hi we would like to have a foxtel on our t box  , how quickly that could be connected .  We would like to watch the boxing of Manny Pac v Horn  ?

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit