Level 2: Rookie

free iq2 upgrade

hi

got the free upgrade email by the 20th of January,followed link and filled in form,all before xmas and have heard nothing since,tried calling twice cant get through. will they just send the box or what.can find no info anywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: free iq2 upgrade

From what I understand, it should just be dispatched. On these types of offers, you usually do not get a confirmation of lodgement or any other correspondence until the equipment is dispatched.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

i hope your right but i'll believe it when it happens.

thanks

Level 1: Cadet

I can confirm after chasing up my order that the on line form DOES NOT WORK.

Call them on 132200 to speak to a human and they will process the order for delivery within 7 working days.

No need to return the IQ2.

well that sucks.as i mentioned have already tried to talk to them with no luck getting through.

Level 1: Cadet

Hi Warwick - I just called and got through in less than 5 minutes so maybe have another go.

well i have now spent a total of 90 minutes over 3 calls trying to talk to someone and cant get a human to answer the phone. telstra/foxtel is beyond belief and must win the honour of the most inefficient and absolute rubbish company in the world today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit