Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Fuel TV

So I was disapointed to learn that Fuel TV was no more - it was THE only reason I subscribed to Foxtel.

An operator told me Fuel had been rebadged to Fox Sports 4 and all the shows previously on Fuel would be on 4 .

Well I have checked the programme for Fox 4 & 5 and alll I see is English Football and motor sports .

Where iis all the action sports shows and movies that were on 4 - Can anyone confirm that the ASP woorld Tour will still be shown Live on Fox ?

If not I'm cancelling the subscription

Also what benefits have I received since Foxtel reduced their pricing ? I cant see any difference on my account and as I said I have lost my favorite channel

Not happy

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Fuel TV

Anyone ? 

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Fuel TV

Hi Rossi, 

Im sorry to hear that. 

You can check how the changes to Foxtel effect you here https://go.telstra.com.au/helpandsupport/-/morefoxtel

In relation to the specifics of the channel changes, please contact foxtel support on 131999. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit