Yannick
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

How do I change or re-link My Foxtel Online Account?

Step 1 of 10: Go to www.foxtel.com.au

Step 2: Log in to My Foxtel

Step 3: Click My Profile Details (you don't need to do anything here)

Step 4: Click My Account

Step 5: If 'Register for My Account' is checked please uncheck it

Step 6: Click My Set Top Boxes

Step 7: Click 'Relink Foxtel account'

Step 8: Enter

• Smartcard Number OR
  • Foxtel Account Number (this can be found your Foxtel Magazine or by calling Telstra on 132200. Note this is not your Telstra Account Number)

Step 9: Enter Last Name and Postcode (from your Foxtel from Telstra account)

Step 10: Click Update

This will update your new account number AND

• Will allow Remote Record to work correctly for your Foxtel iQ or iQHD set-top unit
  • Let you access various Foxtel online technology and mobile apps, such as Preview (a monthly e-newsletter) and the FOX Sports News app

Please note: 

This may be required when your Foxtel account details change. For example, if you have converted from Foxtel to Foxtel from Telstra or have recently moved house, you'll need to re-link your My Foxtel Online Account to your Foxtel TV Account.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Alsom
Level 1: Cadet

Re: How do I change or re-link My Foxtel Online Account?

My foxtel account is through Telstra and when I log into Foxtel with id number, I cant see or change details of my set top boxes. I recently upgraded and need the new details in my phone for remote booking.

What can I do?

Lindy
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: How do I change or re-link My Foxtel Online Account?

hi Alsom 

Do you have your actual  Foxtel Account number, not your Telstra number, so that you can sync everything. It is generally a series of 7 or 8 numbers together? If you have that information you should be able to set it up. 

Regards

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit