I can’t view Foxtel account on the Telstra app

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Re: I can’t view Foxtel account on the Telstra app

I have tried to do this several times per week for the last few months. This is ridiculous.  I called the phone number that was  recommended on the site in case of trouble with the website (1800676088).  They gave a recorded message and recommended the following site by SMS

https://tel.st/hyp5m

That site is not applicable for those who's Foxtel account is in a bundled Telstra package, which mine is and which is the reason I am accessing Foxtel via Telstra in the first place. 

Telstra, This is insane and way below the expected level of service.  

Highlighted

Hello happy cat and retriever.

I too have endured the same issue for probably 12 months now. It started on the previous Telstra 24x7 app which initially I ignored then forgot about altogether but finally needed to make some channel adjustments only to find nothing had changed.

I made contact at least 6 times via the apps ‘chat’ service and 2 phone calls only to be told some Dept was looking into the issue then finally told the now current app ie the equally flawed’My Telstra’ would solve the problem. If only! 

I completely agree with your comments re ‘below expected level of service’. For what we pay, not only do I expect a good provision of service ie reliable signal for mobile, Internet and foxtel (which it is) but I do expect proper assistance when problems arise.

Thankfully these problems don’t occur regularly but when they do, the supposed support staff seem unable to resolve issues effectively. It’s absurd that you need to be so proactive with any Telstra issue. From previous and my current Telstra issues ( they cancelled my direct debit and have provided contradictory information), you need to keep chasing them.

The phone number you called and the web page provided, well you’d think Telstra were able to understand the difference between Foxtel from Telstra and Foxtel from Foxtel but sadly it seems to typify this company nowadays.

The madness of running around in circles when trying to communicate with this company just never stops!

Please Telstra, for all the surveys you have, what on earth do you do with the responses as from a customer perspective, an updated app truly does not resolve the issues customers experience. 

Highlighted

Yes, I have had the exact same problem. Never been able to access my Foxtel through the My Telstra app. I can do it via the website but would like it integrated within the app. I keep getting the spinning wheel of death when I click on the foxtel symbol (the old symbol too by the way) and then it sends me to a log in page. I attempt to log in and nothing happens.

Fortunately for me I did everything I wanted to do via the Get help chat, which surprisingly, worked very well and I got what I was looking for.

Please fix the whole Foxtel / My Telstra integration please.

Highlighted

I can't access  it through the app or the website.  Just the spinning wheel...

It is so substandard.  I would like to quit Fox through Telstra and just go with Fox, But I can't quit because I can't get through!

Highlighted

Hello retriever, from a previous frustration, I was told that’s if I quit Foxtel from Telstra, there’s a three month period before I could sign up with Foxtel themselves.

Whether this still applies, unsure but please ask beforehand.

Hope all goes well with your “spinning wheel” issue.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit