Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

I cancelled my foxtel

I canceled my foxtel, and Telstra has changed my internet plan from unlimited to 200gigs, and it’s been 2 weeks and no one can fix it. Tonight i will be out of data. Thx Telstra you guys are great not!!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: I cancelled my foxtel

Really sorry to hear of your experience in this. Have we advised the reason we've not been able to change you across to a larger plan? Is there another order in the system? 

We don't have account access here which limits our ability to assist directly, so I recommend discussing this with our Live Chat team - https://tel.st/yznzh -
If you log into the online chat with the same email address each time, the consultant can read all of your previous conversations, and get up to date quickly. 
Please let us know how you get on. - Matthew.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

I have spoken to the chat team 3 times and called 2 times, I had to call the telecommunications ombudsman yesterday and guess someone call me
And said they were going to fix it, but it’s still not fixed. I can’t understand why it’s been over two weeks and they still can’t fix it. Telstra these days are a bunch of ........
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hey Lukepelusox98,

This isn't a good scenario, I am sorry that your service has been causing you so much trouble. 

If you happen to have an SR case number that you can share with me I can work out how to help you best. 

Angela 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit