ree0706
Level 1: Cadet

I would like to speak to someone about reducing our charges

Answered

I spoke with a foxtel respresentative awhile ago and they were talking about reducing our monthly charges to approximately $90

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: I would like to speak to someone about reducing our charges

You will need to contact Telstra by either going into a Telstra Store or send a message using the My Telstra app on your mobile (or via your account through the Telstra website) by going to the Get Help screen and tapping on the blue icon in the bottom right (website: send message button at the bottom of the page) or the screen. If the bot doesn't understand the query, type "Speak to a consultant" and you should be transferred to the queue to chat with a human. It can take a few hours to get an initial response, but if you use your mobile you will receive a notification through your mobile.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Jupiter
Accepted Solution

Re: I would like to speak to someone about reducing our charges

You will need to contact Telstra by either going into a Telstra Store or send a message using the My Telstra app on your mobile (or via your account through the Telstra website) by going to the Get Help screen and tapping on the blue icon in the bottom right (website: send message button at the bottom of the page) or the screen. If the bot doesn't understand the query, type "Speak to a consultant" and you should be transferred to the queue to chat with a human. It can take a few hours to get an initial response, but if you use your mobile you will receive a notification through your mobile.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit