Nevy
Level 1: Cadet

iq3 and telstra tv connection to smart tv

hello

I would like to know if i can have a foxtel IQ 3 box and a Telstra TV box connected to my smart tv at the same time say via a splitter from either a hdmi or the ariel cable that comes out of the wall.. I have the telstra tv box connected to my smart tv via telstra tv piont coming out of the wall from an ndt box in the garage. I did have foxtel now but am going bach to the IQ 3 as is is much better to navigate and has way more functions.Thank you in advance

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
cf4
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: iq3 and telstra tv connection to smart tv

If you have a spare HDMI port on the TV you can connect the foxtel IQ3 to the spare HDMI socket. If you don't have a spare HDMI port you can use a HDMI switch.

Nevy
Level 1: Cadet

Re: iq3 and telstra tv connection to smart tv

@cf4 wrote:

If you have a spare HDMI port on the TV you can connect the foxtel IQ3 to the spare HDMI socket. If you don't have a spare HDMI port you can use a HDMI switch.

Thank you. I was just going over the whole proccess and was hoping that would be the case. All I would have to do is swap between HDMI on the tv to watch say live to air stuff on Telstra TV. I have all concealed through the wall wiring to home thestre system so I need to get it right. Cheers

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit