Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Issue Cancelling Foxtel

Hi there,

I have been experiencing immense problems trying to cancel a Foxtel subscription. When I log into my online Foxtel account where the account packages information once was is now blank and there is no option to cancel/ amend packages. There is also no mention of a Foxtel subscription when I try to manage my account using the MyTelstra App. I first raised this issue with Telstra and Foxtel on 6 May 2018. Almost 3 months later I am yet to receive a resolution. Initially both Foxtel and Telstra refused to help me, claiming it was the other entities responsibility. I have since lodged a complaint with Telstra and been assigned a case manager, however, this case manager does not return my calls and her only resolution thus far has been to provide me instructions on how to cancel the service online, despite me expressly stipulating that I am unable to do so. Each time I call Telstra they say they are unable to assist me and that all they can do is email my case manager and her to get back to me - which she seldom does. It is very frustrating that after almost 3 months I am still without a resolution. If anyone else has been in this predicament before I would greatly like to hear how you resolved the issue. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Issue Cancelling Foxtel

Hi Anon13,

Are you able to please provide your SR reference number for your complaint and we can try to get in contact with your case manager?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Re: Issue Cancelling Foxtel

It is a bit of a rigmarole isn't it! I've just cancelled mine after a lot of mucking around, and being transferred to this one and that one on the phone! You need to go to: https://now.foxtel.com.au/ log in, go to the settings and then My account. Follow the instructions to cancel. Good luck!

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit