Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Missing Crime Channels on Foxtel

Answered

Mum is suddenly missing the ID and Crime + Investigation channels, it says we don't have access. We have the Entertainment and Drama packs for Foxtel (I see from Foxtel that pack names have changed). She watches these all the time and they've just turned off today. I've tried to look through the Foxtel site but couldn't sort it out. Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Re: Missing Crime Channels on Foxtel

I long last got though to Telstra foxtel yesterday and I was told the crime channels was a bounds on my package the time has ran out. For an extra $20 on my package I could get them back but losing sports and kids I didn't mind that as i don't have kids and don't watch sports.. hope this helps. 

@neontiger78 wrote:

Hi Jupiter, same as Nikkie, tried but no success. That's my first go to, especially with the 'rents. Seems like a widespread issues. Feel like I should just cancel my Foxtel through Telstra - such an issue when things go wrong and has been since I can remember! Don't know why they can't email their customers this notification and save the call centres some time? Thanks for responding though!

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Same here been on the phone can’t get hold of anyone at telstra

Highlighted

Me too 😳😩

Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Have you turned the iQ box off at the powerpoint, waited 30 seconds and restarted it (so it reregisters on the system)?

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Me also since yesterday. Ive was on the phone for hours. When I did get someone to talk to all she said she had been getting lots of calls about it. 

@neontiger78 wrote:

Mum is suddenly missing the ID and Crime + Investigation channels, it says we don't have access. We have the Entertainment and Drama packs for Foxtel (I see from Foxtel that pack names have changed). She watches these all the time and they've just turned off today. I've tried to look through the Foxtel site but couldn't sort it out. Any ideas?

Highlighted

@Jupiter wrote:

Have you turned the iQ box off at the powerpoint, waited 30 seconds and restarted it (so it reregisters on the system)?

I tried that. Never worked channels are still MIA

Highlighted

Hi Jupiter, same as Nikkie, tried but no success. That's my first go to, especially with the 'rents. Seems like a widespread issues. Feel like I should just cancel my Foxtel through Telstra - such an issue when things go wrong and has been since I can remember! Don't know why they can't email their customers this notification and save the call centres some time? Thanks for responding though!

Highlighted

Me too!!

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

I long last got though to Telstra foxtel yesterday and I was told the crime channels was a bounds on my package the time has ran out. For an extra $20 on my package I could get them back but losing sports and kids I didn't mind that as i don't have kids and don't watch sports.. hope this helps. 

@neontiger78 wrote:

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Excellent, thanks!

Highlighted

I can’t get through to telstra either missing Sleuth yet on my package says I am supposed to through entertainment 

cant fix on app can’t ring. Message when call says do app on app it says to ring

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit