Enolam
Level 1: Cadet

movie rentals when on platinum plus

Answered

Why do i have to pay rental on a 1984 movie Terminator when i have platinum plus which includes movies. Interestingly Terminator 2 is available free of charge.

I could understand this if you didn't have the movie package or were not on platinum plus.

It looks like all the bond movies are rentals too, why?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: movie rentals when on platinum plus

It's all to do with streaming rights. If Foxtel don't currently own the streaming rights to a movie, then you can't watch it as part of your subscription. They may have it available until a rental agreement with the distributor though.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Jupiter
Accepted Solution

It's all to do with streaming rights. If Foxtel don't currently own the streaming rights to a movie, then you can't watch it as part of your subscription. They may have it available until a rental agreement with the distributor though.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Enolam
Level 1: Cadet

thanks for your thoughts though that doesn't make much sense when they have the sequel. Who decides that your response is the accepted solution? Shouldn't that be me, the customer.

At least you did respond,

cheers,

Sir HC

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit