Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Multiscreen not available

Hoping to get some help here on this one. Can't speak to anyone at Telstra and the app that they drive you to is pretty much unusable...

I have a platinum plus package so multiscreen should be included but I have no cast option in Foxtel Go on my Pixel phone or Samsung tablet. I've tried uninstalling, resetting and reinstalling with no change. All other streaming services are working perfectly.

Any ideas?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Multiscreen not available

In the My Telstra app, send a message (blue icon, bottom right of Get Help screen) and ask them to check if Multiscreen is enabled on your service. If Codi tries to send you elsewhere, type "Speak to a consultant" and you should get transferred tot eh queue to chat to a human.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted

Hi @Jupiter 

Many thanks for getting back but it doesn't really help me. As I mentioned, that support app is unusable for me. Like many of the seemingly endless one-star reviews on the store, I don't have a phone account; I only have Foxtel from Telstra. That means that the app doesn't work. I load it, I log on successfully, I can see the account page start to load then it errors.

Telstra seems to be aware of the problem but hasn't fixed it yet.

So I can't phone, there's no working chat or email. Basically Telstra has withdrawn support.

This community service seems to be the only option to get help.

Highlighted

Hold fire on that - looks like I can send a message without the account side working. I'll update when they've replied

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit