Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

My account

Answered

Why can’t I access my account for Foxtel , I’ve tried via app and my laptop, no luck

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: My account

Hi @NevP, I would personally suggest speaking with us via the Telstra app or reaching out to the Telstra Facebook or Twitter pages to ask questions to our support staff. 

To speak to us via the Telstra app, open the app then tap the 'get help' tab at the bottom of the screen & you will see the blue speech bubble to 'Message Us'. While you will first speak with our virtual assistant Codi, follow the prompts & if they're unable to fix, they will put you through to a team member that can assist further if you type 'more help'. Make sure notifications are on within the Telstra app too, this way you can go about your day & reply further there when you get a response. Replies usually occur between 8am-8pm AEST. If you have any other questions, please let us know. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hi @NevP, I would personally suggest speaking with us via the Telstra app or reaching out to the Telstra Facebook or Twitter pages to ask questions to our support staff. 

To speak to us via the Telstra app, open the app then tap the 'get help' tab at the bottom of the screen & you will see the blue speech bubble to 'Message Us'. While you will first speak with our virtual assistant Codi, follow the prompts & if they're unable to fix, they will put you through to a team member that can assist further if you type 'more help'. Make sure notifications are on within the Telstra app too, this way you can go about your day & reply further there when you get a response. Replies usually occur between 8am-8pm AEST. If you have any other questions, please let us know. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

I tried that with solution provided, cannot access my account, funny I’m still able to pay my bill Duh, useless app, then still can’t access on my laptop 🤬 ps I’ve deleted the app not able to use as it is supposed to be ????????

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit